Benefits of Local Cryotherapy & Cryofacials
Cold therapy (cryotherapy) by way of a Cryofacial® or local cryotherapy treatment is administered by a controlled beam of vaporized liquid nitrogen on various places on the body. Treatment times vary from 10-12 minutes. Each cryotherapy treatment targets specific areas of the face, scalp, neck area, and localized areas that are causing discomfort.
During the cryotherapy treatment the blood vessels constrict and restrict to increase blood flow to carry more oxygen and nutrients to the targeted areas of concern.
The benefits of local cryotherapy include but are not limited to:
- Tighter skin
- Increased collagen production
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvements to skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, blemishes, and acne
- Increased blood flow reducing toxins in the skin
- Decreased pore size
- Reduced puffiness of the skin due to decreasing inflammation
- Alleviate headaches and migraines
- Relief of localized areas causing discomfort